Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information except that knowingly and willingly supplied by the visitor. We collect the domain name from each visitor as well as statistical information such as the number of visitors and the pages viewed.
Personal identifying information may be collected through the visitors’ registration for our e-newsletter, visitor’s guide, mailing lists, online request forms, contests, feedback forms, surveys, and personal interest forms. The information that a visitor provides, such as but not limited to name, address, e-mail, and postcode will be stored in a secure location and will be used only for those purposes for which it was given. However, users may opt out – or opt in- to these promotional e-mail messages at any time. (See Opt-Out below)
Odessa Tourist does not collect or store any sensitive information. We will comply with any requests from a user to remove their personal details and/or information.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use the information we collect to improve the content of our website. It may be used to personalize information and for statistical purposes. If required by a legal document or legal process, we may disclose personal information without prior consent.
We use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender & interests) through Google Analytics. We do so to identify opportunities for website improvements based on the visitor’s response and to assess the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We may use an outside shipping company to fulfill requests for visitor guides and other promotional materials. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Cookies & Digital Advertising Policy
We use automated data collection technology (such as usage monitoring software, cookies, and sessions) to collect and store certain general information which does not require any input on your part such as a type of browser, operating system, IP address, referral domain name. We use this data to inform how we and with which partners we select, create and manage print, digital and social media advertising campaigns. We will not use or disclose
your personal information except in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
Minors and Children
Odessa Tourist does not try to collect information from children under the age of 13. We ask persons under the age of 13 not to submit any information to us or ask us to e-mail you. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under the age of 13 who has provided information to us, please contact us and we will remove such information from our database.
Links to Outside Websites
Our website, www.odessatouristinformation.com, contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the information collection practices and processes on these sites and cannot control how the information is used.
Visitors may opt out of promotional e-mail messages at any time. Every e-mail we send includes a link to opt-out of future mailings. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Ad Settings. Google Analytics also offers an opt-out browser add-on.
Additional Notice to European Union Citizens
You have a number of rights concerning your personal information that Odessa Tourist holds and uses, including the following:
- Right of Access – You have the right to be informed about what personal information Odessa Tourist holds about you and to a copy of this personal information.
- Right to Rectification – You have the right to have any inaccurate personal information which Odessa Tourist holds about you updated or corrected.
- Right to Erasure – In certain circumstances you may request that Odessa Tourist delete the personal information that Odessa Tourist holds about you.
- Right to Complain – You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding processing your personal information to an applicable governmental or supervisory authority in your country.
- Right to Withdraw Consent – Where processing of personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
- Right to Object – Where Odessa Tourist relies on our legitimate interests to process your personal information, you have the right to object to such use and Odessa Tourist is required to discontinue such processing unless Odessa Tourist can demonstrate an overriding legitimate interest in such processing.
- Right to Restriction – You have the right to request that Odessa Tourist stop using your personal information in certain circumstances including if you believe that the personal information Odessa Tourist holds about you is inaccurate or that Odessa Tourist’s use of your personal information is unlawful. If you validly exercise this right, Odessa Tourist will store your personal information and will not carry out any other processing until the issue is resolved.
You may exercise any of the above requests in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also free at any time to request that Odessa Tourist stop using your personal information for marketing purposes by writing to email@example.com.
All contents of the Odessa Tourist website, including but not limited to written content, photography, and logos, are the property of Odessa Tourist and cannot be reproduced or copied without permission.
Questions & Disclaimer
www.odessatouristinformation.com is the official website of Odessa Tourist Information. Odessa Tourist is a Nymph World Limited Company, Registered in England & Wales (Company Number: 11013261). You may reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: November 22nd, 2018.